..il mio stomaco che parla..

"Fatti non foste a viver come bruti ma per seguire virtute e canoscenza"

23 maggio 2006

L'animo dell'orso..



Fragile As A Song



What makes one day unlike another?
Along our way the winds of change begin to blow
they scatter what we know like pages of our scripted play
blown away

I took a train down to Rome
Another day of travel, of sharing space with strangers
seldom re-arranges the way I know the world to be
from what I see


I saw you and you saw me
How music passed between us is a mystery
But there was a connection and it took me by surprise
a look of understanding in your eyes

I saw you and you saw me
what makes a little song become a symphony?
One heart finds its melody, another sings along
and all the walls between us are as fragile as a song

It's not the notes you play it's the ones left out
Not the words you say that speak what you're about
spill the insides out, and give the world a chance to share
the magic there

And so I reach for my guitar
And with my ape-like fingers commence to strum along
attempt to find a song, express the things that came my way
on that day

I saw you and you saw me
how music passed between us is a mystery
But there was a connection and it took me by surprise
a look of understanding in your eyes

I touched you and you touched me
what made our little song become a symphony?
One heart finds its melody, another sings along
and all the walls between us are as fragile as a song

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

lo sai che le parole di questa canzone sono bellisime????ma è una canzone???ciao Serena

3:19 PM  
Blogger il Duca said...

...Tony Levin:Fragile as a Song dall'ultimo album Resonator...
Ascoltata dal vivo a stazione Birra,con annessa foto insieme al mitico Tony..
Che dire di più?..
Bella canzone,non c'è che dire..

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Io c'ero!!!
Concerto spettacolare, compagnia spettacolare, musica spettacolare..

Uno dei più grandi bassisti del mondo!!!
Ma per questa password e la nostra collaborazione???

BBB

8:20 AM  

Posta un commento

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker